I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

its driving me crazy :(

why do you do this to me? all I want to ask is this. this week is my school examination day, but im still come here to update and doing emo-shit through my phone because of who? because of you. you make me heartbroken. you are always running around in my mind. can you just stop awhile? fffff. fine . how I wish I will never see you again. but its impossible because i will meet you many time . I cant say that how many time i can see you, because its so obvious.

Besides that, its so unlucky ! Yea only bad luck to me, I am sick . ffff. why it happened during examination . i just cant figure out. i hope that two subject teacher will make it up for me and please dont too hard. urghh

guess what, i am having bookkeeping and chinese exam tomorrow. shit these two subjects are so hard to me. i am gonna memorize all the chinese 註釋,文言文. wtf?

fine. its life and the only thing that we can do , moves on dude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment