I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

can you be my valentine? :)

yoooooooooooo well today is the F valentine's day! but now I am sitting infront of the computer and doing emoshit :( how i wish is you are here with me. I know I have to stop dreaming.And now i am freaking emoshit now :( what do you want? youstolemyheartindeed! shhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeettttttttttttt.Can you don't always show your love on there and making me feel jealous and feel like wanna die? I know you are crushing on someone that I dont know. I regretted for everything. I lost you, I lost everything. All I want is you will come back someday. I dont care it takes how long I just want you to come back. Happy valentine's day to you.





P/S : Don't read too much into it. The one who I am talking about, he will not come my blog and take a look. He NEVER :( yeaaaaaa WTF valentine's day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment